Monday, July 28, 2008

BS Fuurai no Shiren: Surara wo Sukue, Week 1

(EDIT: Urls fixin')

Huh? Did I say I was gonna put up something different last week? Well, uh... that's for tomorrow! I swear!...

Really though, something's come up that I think shall allow me to hype it with these videos.

You might know this game under the Nintendo DS version "Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer", which was the first version to have an English localization. However, it originally appeared on the Super Famicom - and has a Satellaview version.

This is Week 1. The gameplay should look familiar if you've played either the above mentioned game, or other "Mystery Dungeon" games. Particularly Dragon Quest Yangus, the Nightmare of Druaga, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.









NicoNicoDouga Links:
BS風来のシレン スララを救え! 第1週 part1
BS風来のシレン スララを救え! 第1週 part2
BS風来のシレン スララを救え! 第1週 part3

No comments:

Articles on the New Satellablog

Check out the latest Pico Palace articles, too!