Monday, June 30, 2008

BS Marvelous Camp Arnold Week 1: Also Kiddo apologizes for truancy and does crap.

(Edit: usual.)

As you may have noted before, I usually tried to put a video of a broadcast up every weekend.

As of today, I'm a day off. :(

Rather stupid of me, eh? Aw, well. Hopefully to make up for it, I'll have more material this week!

Let me get out a bit on BS Marvelous.

There were two BS Marvelous "games" on the Satellaview; Time Athletics Course and Camp Arnold Course. There's apparently also a standard Super Famicom version of Marvelous.

The game seems to has the engine and some gameplay bits taken obviously from Zelda: A Link to the Past. However, it's themes seem to resemble more down-to-earth, Boy Scouts-esque survival, environmental interactions and the like.

As I'm not quite sure which one came first yet, I'll start with Camp Arnold.










Original NicoNicoDouga vids:
BSマーヴェラス キャンプアーノルド 第1週 part1
BSマーヴェラス キャンプアーノルド 第1週 part2
BSマーヴェラス キャンプアーノルド 第1週 part3

No comments:

Articles on the New Satellablog

Check out the latest Pico Palace articles, too!