Sunday, January 4, 2009

Missed Christmas, New Years, but not much news. :(

When making a blog like this, sometimes new finds are difficult to come by. Or at least at a reportable form.

I'll leave this space as a sort of guideline for what I should be expecting of myself (and therefore what's expected to come from Satellablog) later on.

In terms of material I archived? I could put up some more videos of the downloadable games. DynamiTracer's ending was put up on NicoNicoDouga after all. Any requests? I'm running out of Soundlink program videos though. If only I could find R no Shosai's...

One idea I might have is to translate the Satellaview-related articles at SFC MANIA and SATELLAVIEW HEAVEN. That way, you can get some interesting reads on BS Wario no Mori, Pikopiko Pairetsu, SatellaQ, and BS Sim City, among others.

I also need to try to tidy the blog articles up - revise/remoxe some Tags, particularly. I got an excess amount of F-Zero and Zelda ones, and a lot of silly ones.

Last but not least, I haven't gone through my archived radio programs yet. I didn't figure those to be very popular, though.

No comments:

Articles on the New Satellablog

Check out the latest Pico Palace articles, too!