Sunday, July 27, 2008

Download Games: Rehashity.

(EDIT: Fixed the video URLS)

I'm sure a few of you have noted my links, right?

I've been digging into the Satellaview History Museum And I saw on there a schedule showing a lot of game titles, I decided to look a few of them up, and it turns out a decent amount match a lot of common Super Famicom releases. I will post some videos of some specific ones here.

Note that these probably aren't from the Satellaview-downloaded versions - I'm just going with gut instinct in believing these specific ones are the same as they are on cartridges. These ones I downloaded are apparently Tool-Assisted Speedruns.



アクトレイザー

Actraiser. This should be a well-known one to you guys.



スーパーボンバーマン2

Super Bomberman 2. Oddly enough, I didn't note other "Super Bomberman" entries.



スーパー桃太郎電鉄2

"Super Momotarou Densetsu 2". Apparently this is a series of party-style board games themed around the ol' Japanese story.



キッドクラウンの クレイジーチェイス

"Kidd Clown's Crazy Chase". A peculiar Super Nintendo game.




NicoNicoDouga URLs:
【TAS】 アクトレイザーSPノーダメージ
TAS スーパーボンバーマン2 クリアまで 256x224 22m54s
[TAS] SFC スーパー桃太郎電鉄2 岡山行ってきた
ヌルゲーマーによる『キッドクラウンのクレイジーチェイス』 2周目(HARD)

No comments:

Articles on the New Satellablog

Check out the latest Pico Palace articles, too!