Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fluff post to advertise other people - because I'm in a rush to update. Also, I'm going to /r/..

This post, just to let everyone know I'm still alive (in case four days is enough to convince you otherwise) shall have a link I was requested to put in, and maybe some other links. Woo-hoo!

http://www.kokugakuin.cc/pukiwiki/index.php?BSZelda

Choco took a lot of effort into making these BS Zelda: Inishie no Sekiban transcripts, based off the videos from NicoNicoDouga. Berri has been working on translating them for a while - The BS Zelda Shrine may have all of Week 1 ready by now.

Also, in the JP website searching I've been doing, I apparently saw that some videos used to exist on NicoNicoDouga that, well, don't seem to be there. I'm taking some crazy measures to try to obtain them, but nothing's gotten results yet, so I'll leave my request archived here in the off chance that all it takes is time...

Rの書斎 第2幕 第1週 選択肢上

BS F-ZEROグランプリ2 第2週

If anyone can find the videos of these, please let me nab them somehow.

No comments:

Articles on the New Satellablog

Check out the latest Pico Palace articles, too!