Saturday, May 17, 2008

Live Broadcast Game - BS Zelda: Inishie no Sekiban, Week 3

(Man, all my old messages seem kinda silly. Heh. Anyway, EDITING: fixed the works.)

I've noticed that I'm posting a set of BS Zelda videos at least once weekly on a weekend. I guess now I shall continue that trend.

Here's Week 3 of BS Zelda: Inishie no Sekiban.





Note the player character in this one - different from the other weeks, yes? This time it's the girl mascot's turn. Whether you play as the boy or the girl depend on your BS-X BIOs settings.




And now for the originals at NicoNicoDouga.
BSゼルダの伝説 古代の石盤 第3週 part1
BSゼルダの伝説 古代の石盤 第3週 part2
BSゼルダの伝説 古代の石盤 第3週 part3

Cross-Linking:
Week 4/Finale
Week 2Week 1

No comments:

Articles on the New Satellablog

Check out the latest Pico Palace articles, too!