Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Listen to the Satellaview - then, help me find some music info!

Alright, remember when I posted some music before? Well, now I'm doing it again, but this time it isn't gonna be clean and smooth like before! Watch out!




I'll start off with this one - from Dragon Quest 1/2 Symphonic Suite.

Yeah, so far so good, right?



Now this one is fr-... wait a sec! I didn't find what CD this came from!

See, this is a rip from the video footage that I've found on NicoNicoDouga, from BS F-Zero 2 Dai-1-shuu's downloading sequence. It's sorta not even the full song!... Although the rest of it is mostly just a loop and a proper end, but still! There's also a lot of other BS F-Zero 1 and 2 music I've been looking for, but am unable to find!

And this next one?



BS Tantei Club's credits sequence... it seems like most of it's music was made entirely for the Satellaview version. I can't find any other clean versions. :(

If anyone wants to help me on my search for music, feel free to lend your hand!

No comments:

Articles on the New Satellablog

Check out the latest Pico Palace articles, too!