Monday, May 5, 2008

Listen to the Satellaview - Musical Pieces from Live Broadcast Games (Part 1?)

I will now post up some MP3s of music that played on the Satellaview.

I've searched high and low for some of these. These are arrangements of various game music that have played during a game's Live Broadcast.

The ones I have found were apparently released on CD beforehand. I will put down CD info when I can.



This is a track from Toy Music which plays during BS Zelda broadcasts.



This track from Super Famicom Game Music plays during it's appropriate spot in BS F-Zero.



This doozy of a track comes from Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3, -Hop! Step! Jump!- and is played during BS Super Mario USA, as well as used in various other moments (For example, Satellaview game advertisement BGM)

Other than ripping the MP3 from my embed, if you want to download the music, look up these discs on your favorite music-swiping source.

I have more sounds that I have not posted yet (because I'm lazy), so if you're interested, stay tuned... or something.

No comments:

Articles on the New Satellablog

Check out the latest Pico Palace articles, too!