Saturday, May 10, 2008

Reupload this, NicoNicoDouga! - Live Broadcast game, BS Tantei Club.

(EDIT: URLs fixed up.)

It's come to my attention that NicoNicoDouga's been deleting some BS-X videos. Why? Well, I'm not the master of knowledge. :( But I do know that some of that stuff is good to look at!

Of particular note, BS Tantei Club, Week 1... vanished without a trace. I can't even post the original URL for the video, it'll give you NicoNicoDouga's "Video not found" error.

(EDIT: As of this post, I'm now going back and replacing all my TL;DR with the mere previews of what the posts are. Feel free to click "Read More" to see videos embeds now and in the future, and in some cases, retroactively. :P)

I will, however, post the videos in my stupid embed!







I also have videos of BS Tantei Club that have yet to be deleted from NicoNicoDouga, which I will talk about later, and some videos which used to be on Stage6, a now-defunct video site. Those videos are in DivX format and nearly take up a n entire CD in size each video, so I will not post them here.

Instead, you will get a video that was deleted not just from NicoNicoDouga, but Youtube as well!



This is a video of what seems to be a farewell message from the Satellaview's last day of broadcast. Rather melancholy... :(

NOTE TO RUM USERS: I will post a guide on how to load BS Tantei Club (And various other BS-X games) in SNESGT and some various other emulators, if requested. I can not find a ROM dump for the "last day"...

Other BS Tantei Club Weeks;

Week 2

Week 3



No comments:

Articles on the New Satellablog

Check out the latest Pico Palace articles, too!