Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Live Broadcast Game - BS Tantei Club Finale.

(I should've fixed these earlier. Aw, well. Done now.)
Excuse the lack of updates this week. I'm actually kind of sick. Not that that's an excuse, but aw, well!

Another string of videos this update. I may need to think of something different to do next time, because all these videos are sort of a lot to take in... But regardless, this one has Week 3 of BS Tantei Club. This is the final episode, which makes BS Tantei Club a peculiar 3-episode Satellaview game.













And now for the usual! NicoNicoDouga URLS;
BS探偵倶楽部 ~雪に消えた過去~ 後編 part1
BS探偵倶楽部 ~雪に消えた過去~ 後編 part2
BS探偵倶楽部 ~雪に消えた過去~ 後編 part3
BS探偵倶楽部 ~雪に消えた過去~ 後編 part4

And also, Cross-linking the other weeks;

Week 2

Week 1


One of my good buddies tell me that the videos should indeed be credited to tokkys. Makes me wish I could communicate with the Japanese better, heh.

No comments:

Articles on the New Satellablog

Check out the latest Pico Palace articles, too!