Saturday, May 31, 2008

Live Broadcast Game - BS Zelda NES/FDS Remake, Map 1, Week 1.

(URL fixings. Most the Zelda stuff should be done now.)

At the moment I am fighting God himself to make this post. The terrible storm outside will not stop me!

I posted the Sekiban videos previously, but this time I'm going to backtrack a bit. Earlier I showed some videos of another BS Zelda. This one was a remake of the classic Nintendo Entertainment/Famicom Disk System title.

Now, I will show you more of it. For you folks familiar with this, please enjoy. Otherwise, if you want to know more, check out the BS Zelda Shrine here.



For completeness sake, I'll start by re-posting a few vids I posted earlier.



This was the loading and intro sequence. Now, for Week 1;








And lastly, the typical NicoNicoDouga URLs;
BSゼルダ第1週1/3
BSゼルダ第1週2/3
BSゼルダ第1週3/3

CROSS-LINK
Week 4
Week 3
Week 2

Articles on the New Satellablog

Check out the latest Pico Palace articles, too!